Aims and objectives
- To manage and maintain the Fishing Harbour including post-harvest activities
- To provide safe landing facilities to the Fishing Crafts
- To facilitate berthing, handling and auctioning of catches, bunking, repairing etc.
- To maintain hygiene as per EU norm and of International Standard in handling of marine catches
- To create awareness among the stake holders on pre and post harvest operations, cleanliness, hygiene, conservation, fishing rules and regulations etc.
- To collect user fees from harbour activities for operation and maintenance of the Harbour and Management Society